Home Decoration

Hi all,

I've been wanting to add some decor to the entry way for a while, it's a rather narrow and dark area which needed some cheering up, so I brought these pieces and set to work.


Removing the links from the miniature picture frames I lined up one frame below each letter.


Rearrange the 'eyes' so that you have 2 in the top of each frame and 2 in the base of each letter.

Remove the frame inserts, and paint the frames and home sign, I also added a few buttons for decoration. Ideally I would have put photos in the frames but I had none small enough, so I traced around the inserts on to some scrap booking paper for temporary solution.


To link the sign and frames I decided to use some ribbons, but forgot to take a picture!
Here is the finished sign.


A cute little sign to brighten up our entryway!

mmm button







Katie's Nesting Spot

Thirty Hand Made Days

17 comments :

  1. This is a cute idea! It'd be cute to place photos of your family living in the home in the little square frames! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally cute. I'm not a decorator so I may steal this idea for my front entry as I have this big blank wall begging for something with colour! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I bet it's a pretty pop of color on the wall too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little sign! I'm happy that you found my blog - I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these letters. They look so good. Going to have to get some for my home.
    Sam (An Organised Mum0 www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute! I'm so happy to find another crafty lady out in the blog world (never could be too many for me!)
    I'm having a giveaway at my blog- come check it out!
    meri
    merigoesround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hop on over to the Party! Would love for you to link-up @

    http://thetreasurista.blogspot.com/p/treasuristas-thursday-treasures-come.html

    The Treasurista
    Finding and Creating FUN things...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up! I'll be featuring this on my blog on Saturday!

    http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com

    Sumo:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your cute ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute! Where did you get the home frame?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute too!

    www.youngnester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great job! I love the buttons! I would love it if you joined our link party over here: http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-heart-shaped-ice.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the bright colors! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is darling!! Love the colors you used!!! Thanks for linking to Fancy This Fridays! Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! I love the girly colors!

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites last week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you want to make your home really look really beautiful , paintings are the best way to do it believe home looks very well decorated . If you are looking to find Oil Paintings Reproductions at very economical price or cheap rates, you must visit wahooart.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one! I'll try to reply to all comments via email unless you are a no~reply, then I'll pop a reply under your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10