I’m a melon! Whilst trying to ‘tidy up’ some bits on my blog I removed all the blog buttons on the side bar, go me!
Anyhooo, time for another evening of Hoo Are You? With Night Owl Crafting
Are you sitting comfortably, then we shall begin,
1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
Most are on line, there’s one I pay over the phone, can’t honestly remember the last time I paid by snail mail. It’s kinda sad, but I actually miss snail mail, used to love getting a new check book, felt very grown up!
2. How many email accounts do you have?
Honesty, I don’t know! I have random scraps of paper with the details on and I might check them once a year, I should probably just stick with 2 or 3! But even that seems a bit excessive!
3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
Don’t judge….but I don’t drive! I don’t have a license never even had a lesson! When I’m walking I’m either chatting, to a person, or listening to my ipod, it’s pink and full of the most random music selections!
4. What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
Hmmm, there’s rather a lot, Rookie Blue, Criminal Minds, Bones actually that’s not many! Sometimes I like True Blood, but I can’t figure out if it’s meant to be funny or serious! The Middle is just too funny; I will so be like Frankie when the kids are older! I don’t really pay much attention to TV, oh and before I forget How I Met Your Mother, but only for Barney!
5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"!
1. Green Day
3. Ahren’s sippy cup, only because it’s directly in my eye line as I type!
Now you know a tiny bit more about me, go check out some more answers at Night Owl Crafting.