Linky Follower Blog Hop

I’m sure you’ve all heard of the new Linky Followers tool, well have you heard that Cheri over at It's so very Cheri is hosting a linky hop. 


This makes it super easy to link to all the blogs you want to keep up with, and you will no doubt find a whole bunch of new ones to follow.
All you need to do is
RULES:
1. You MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.
{You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS to participate in this party hop.}
2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.
3.Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.
4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code
You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER
just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE
Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.
You can grab the party button code in the FOOTER at Its So Very Cheri
You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.
5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)
–leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back.
If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site you will get lots of new followers(see rule #2)

Simple!

Join up and mingle a little.



Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. oh, wow ... i love your valentine's day candles. pretty. i'm a new linky followers ... would you please follow me as well. have a great night. take care. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from the Linky Follower party HOP to follow you and hope you will come follow me as well.

    Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

    (if you are already following me--sorry for the confusion--I am having a hard time keeping track of all the new followers and trying to follow everyone who entered my Linky Follower Party Hop.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now following you on linky followers. I would love it if you followed me back. I always enjoy meeting new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through the Linky Followers Blog Hop. I’m following you now and I hope you will come visit my blog and follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest follower. I hope you have a chance to visit and perhaps become a follower of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one! I'll try to reply to all comments via email unless you are a no~reply, then I'll pop a reply under your comment!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10