Valentine's Candles - Home made

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around…

I'm kinda shocked at just how much Valentine's Day inspiration there is out there, I've not really done anything this year, maybe tomorrow I shall get myself together and come up with something!

The hubby on the other hand....

Hubby has definitely got the Valentine bug and has made me a few candles.

These ones are votives with tiny red hearts in them, ahhhh, the hearts show when the candles start to melt.


These are the little heart chunks, aren’t they cute?


He also made some of these gorgeous tea lights with pink heart centres, so cute!




Isn’t he a talented chap?




Photobucket

6 comments :

  1. Fun! I think the tea lights he did are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just adorable! Yes, he's so very talented and so kind to make these for you! I'm happy to have found your blog today!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband is a talented chap, indeed! His candles are great. I love the votives with the hearts in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before (I think) and I'm saying it again, Spencer is a candle making genius. Very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh he certainly is! they are beautiful
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your hubs is great indeed! I wonder if I could encourage my hubs to make me something. Though to be honest it'll most likely turn out wonky.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one! I'll try to reply to all comments via email unless you are a no~reply, then I'll pop a reply under your comment!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10