2 Years Baby!!

As Goofy would say

“Hot dang diddly doo”

{If he didn’t say it, he wanted to}

My blog is 2 years old!

2 I tell ya!

happy blogday

I seriously never thought I’d manage to drag it out this long, kinda impressed and so pleased at you peeps who have stuck around with me, I may not be the best, or the most popular but I’m still totally lovin’ this blog malarkey!

I thought I would do a kind of {Top 10} of what's been popular here on my blog, because… well its my blog and I want to!

Then I thought sod it, I’ll just share a bunch of my favourite posts mingled with some of the most popular based on those clickety-click's!

All About Me ~ It’s Okay, You Can Laugh

life

Q&A, where I share all about meeee!

Face Off ~ You Talkin’ To Me?

Embarrassing Docs Apt ~ Kiss My Arse

Pavement Surfing

Drowning In The Bath ~ Whilst Laughing

Life Getting Real ~ It’s Okay To Cry

birthmark in pictures

Birthmarks Suck

Birthmarks Suck ~ But It Gets Better

Letting Go Of Inner Demons

One Day At A Time

Get Your Craft On

things i did

Balloon Bunting

Decoupage Chair

VW Embroidery

Mini Flag Bunting

Pinwheels

Sharing what I know about Blogging

tuts

What Makes Me Uncomfortable As A Blogger

Adding URLs To Images & Photos

Getting A Response To Your Comments

Making  Header Using Pic Monkey

Making A Favicon

Sooo, these are some of my top posts, thanks for two fab years and here's to a few more!

5 comments :

  1. This is a fabulous post. I'm now going to go back through and read it again! I love your style and sense of fun and very happy that I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggy Birthday!!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Blog-iversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay! Well bloody done missus. You're blog was one of the first I ever read (I was just was waaay too scared to comment!) I'm crap at crafty stuff but I've always loved looking at the crazy things you can do :) Congrats! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah... selmat ulang tahun ya ^^
    sukses selalu....

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one! I'll try to reply to all comments via email unless you are a no~reply, then I'll pop a reply under your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10