Cinnamon Muffin Cakes

I’m a bit of nut when it comes to cinnamon, if I can away with putting cinnamon on something, I will!

So, when I saw this recipe over at Can you stay for dinner I was like “Hell yes!”

The original recipe was for 12 muffins, using regular cupcake cases I was able to get 18 decent cake muffin things. It also required dipping the each cake in melted butter before coating it in a sugar & cinnamon  mixture, ummm nope, too much for me so I just stick to dipping the top of each cake in the melted butter butter before dipping in the sugar & cinnamon mix.

ingredients

Getting started…

mixture

The making…..

baking the cakes

Finishing touches!

muffin topping mix

Cinnamon Muffin Cake greatness

cinnamon muffins

 

 

1 comment :

  1. Hmmm may experiment replacing the cinnamon with ginger, lurve ginger xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10