Peanut Butter Choc Chip French Toast ~ Yummy Naughty Breakfast

Sometimes a regular breakfast just wont do.

Whether I need a pick me up or its one of those special occasions, like.. Sunday I think have found my new Special Day Breakfast.

Peanut Butter Choc Chip French Toast

It is in a word amaze~balls!

In fact, sod breakfast, this is an anytime of day treat!

{a naughty treat, but the best ones always are}

Gather the following

8 Slices of bread

1 Large egg

250 ml Milk

1/2 tsp. Cinnamon

1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract

Peanut butter

Chocolate chips

{serves 4}

Toast all the slices of bread.

Heat up a frying pan or panini press grill thingy

Spread peanut butter on 4 slices and sprinkle some choc chips over the top

Press a slice of toast on top of each one to make toasty sandwiches

In a bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, cinnamon and vanilla

{add more/ less cinnamon and vanilla to suit personal tastes}

Place a toasty sandwich in the eggy mixture, press in to the mixture then flip over and press the other side in the mixture. You want some of the eggy mix to soak in to the toasted bread.

Place toasty sandwich in the pan / press thingy and cook each side for 3 – 5 minutes.

Take out of pan

Cut into triangles

Sift powdered sugar over the toasty sandwich

Repeat for each toasty.

peanut butter french toast

Enjoy with a freshly brewed cup of coffee!

{Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post, I really do appreciate it, I’m getting round to replying to everyone x}

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments :

  1. Glad you are feeling better and having some fun in the kitchen.... yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy :)

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing!

    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one! I'll try to reply to all comments via email unless you are a no~reply, then I'll pop a reply under your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10