The Week That Was…

…received with joy!

Oh yay, I’m starting to feel better and the kids are off school until the 7th January!

Happy Days baby!

Monday

Still feeling bleurgh and meh, nothing at all of interest to see here!

Tuesday

Ahh, my little darlings had their Christmas party today, now they want to play pass the parcel and musical statues ALL THE TIME!

I realised my camera is way more complex than I thought!

dec 17

They brought home their festive cheer and helped with some decorating.

17 dec

Wednesday

Today we were naughty parents, shhhh don’t tell.

dec 18

18 dec

dec 18 treats

Thursday

Ethan totally lost his shit before school….because I wouldn’t let him wear flip flops to school.

I know, I’m an awful mother!

dec 19

I did some last minute shopping, got the wrong sized slipper booties which some how magically fit me, hurrah!

Friday

Oh my goshly gawdness!

Last day of school, whoop whoop with some extra glittery whoop thrown in!

dec20

To celebrate last day of school I got new slippers for the boys, aren’t they cute, now we match.

Hubs is being a stinky poo poo head and refuses to get a matching pair.

pink banner

dec 18 best day of the week

Once again I’m linking up with the lovely Hannah at make do and push

twtw

merry christmas

5 comments :

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Love the Moose and the Father Christmas photos. What a mean Mummy, flip flops are perfectly ok, in December (if the half frozen South African students who lurk in Kingston, in their shorts and flip flops can, why not?? :) )
    Have a lovely Christmas! Popped over from Make Do and Push!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post. Happy Christmas and all the best for the new year. I enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a lovely, happy, Christmas-filled week!

    Thank you so much for linking up to #TWTWI xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw a fabulous little round up yet again. I LOVE it that you took your kiddies out of school and those slipper boots are to die for :) Have a lovely Christmas one and all x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one! I'll try to reply to all comments via email unless you are a no~reply, then I'll pop a reply under your comment!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10