New Year, New Projects!!

First off, Happy New Year to you all, I'm super excited for what the next 12 months have in store for my family.

I have a busy year ahead with one thing or another, including lots of craft and house projects to complete this year, most of which I shall be posting on here. Does anyone else have a bunch of projects already planned for the year ahead?

One of my current projects is fixing up a stool which Spencer got for me, we saw it sitting on the roadside a few weeks ago, and he kindly humoured me by going to pick it up in what was the worst snow storm we have seen in our part of the country for 50 years!! Bless him!  It's now had enough time to totally dry out, and tomorrow I shall be stripping the paint off and deciding what to do with it!

Here's a picture of how it looks  now, hopefully in a few days I can post some pics of how it turns out.


I'm off now to gather up the baubles which should be on our tree, sparkly decorations are just to tempting for toddlers! Need to rethink the house decor for next Christmas, as my mother says its never to soon....

xx

Comments