Day 13 The Medicine cabinet

Hi all,

Today's challenge over at a bowl full of lemons is the medicine cabinet, which for me was a totally nice and easy one. Wanna see our medicine cabinet....


Yes, you see right! A teeny tiny box, which originally housed cookies (which were yummy)! I think this maybe the CUTEST medicine box EVER!!

All it contains is plasters, antiseptic wipes, ibuprofen, chamomile ointment, an inhaler and a thermometer!


I keep Ethan's daily medication in a box out of the boys reach but easily accessible, these are the things that keep him alive and out of pain so I don't dare keep them out of reach.


As I didn't actually have to do anything, I shall sort out the bathroom cabinet on Sunday, I shall post a few pictures on here so you can see how I get on.

Comments

  1. Hey Amanda - just been taking a wee juke through your site (in fact I read it all!) - really love how you've got everything organised and your wee boys are SO cute. Well done for working through so many of the organising challenges - I'm still trying to catch up on all the ones I've missed and I don't have two toddlers round my feet. Love your valentine's decs - I go from Christmas to Winter to Valentines to Easter/Spring decs! Just love decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! Like that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!