Day 16 - Getting organised challenge - The Fridge

Hi all,




The fridge, another one of those place's that get's dirty without you realsing! It's like one day, like today, you open your fridge and 'BAMM' it hits you in the face, (it actually did, a bottle of chilli sauce fell out the door and hit my head) when the heck did I last clean out this space!!?



So once again, a huge thank you to Toni over at a bowl full of lemons, for todays challenge.




My fridge wasn't pretty, infact rather embarrassing, I took everything out, all food, drinks and shelves. Shelves went in some hot soapy water for a soak and I set to on sorting out the food stuff, a depressing amount had to go out, what was staying I wiped over and put to one side.

I cleaned the inside of the fridge and put back all the nice shiney clean shelves.



I then put everything back in, and kinda allocated spaces to foods, all cheesey things in the cheese draw, butter in the butter shelf and other dairy bits on the top shelf. Meat things will go on the bottom shelf when I get round to buying some! Vegetables and salad items are in the 2 draws at the bottom, I know there's an order you should use when storing things in the fridge, I'm going to look this up and rearrange my fridge to follow!



Once again I'm pleased with the results, it's the reminder I needed that sadly my fridge, along with everything else in my house doesn't clean itself.


3 comments :

  1. The frig is in constant need of cleaning and organizing...but with maintenance, it is easier! You did a great job! I'm sure it feels so nice to open it up and look at it sparkle!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10