Weekly Challenge 1 - Home Management Folder

Hi all,

The first weekly challenge from Toni has arrived, the Home Management Binder.


I first heard about HMB's last year when I started reading blogs, I wanted to start one but as with most things it kept getting put aside. But thanks to the challenges, this time I WILL GET IT DONE!

I have my cute folder, I'm going to pop out to grab a few more supplies and then sit down to start the HMB, I'm actually really excited about this and will be adding more posts about it as I progress.

If you haven't already been to a bowl full of lemons, go now to see how Toni compiles her HMB, it's fantastic.

Can't wait to see what everyone else is putting in their binders!

How cute is this!?

11 comments :

  1. I'm excited too! That is a VERY cute binder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your's from target too? I couldn't decide it took me forever to finally pick mine...my poor son (2 years old) was like, really mom, it's just a binder

    ReplyDelete
  3. The binder is cute and challenges can be lots of fun Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your binder!!

    glad you found my post useful :) and thank you so much for commenting! makes my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! I see you joined my party, which I am thrilled. However you need to follow my very simple link up guidelines....first add my link indicating you are joining my newbie linky party, and then follow along. I know you are new, and you will get this all in good time:) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture makes me want to get a new binder!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love polkadots! So cute! I've totally got to get some scrapbooking stuff to fancy mine up, it's looking sad haha. Thanks for looking at mine and commenting! I've had my binder as it is now about 2 years and before that I had my contact info, recipes and routines in it for about 7 more years. I don't know if I could live without one now. It's like the user manual for your home after a while. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like an interesting concept. I may have to try this cause my life always seems a little out of control - or at least parts of it. Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea, I want to make a home management folder too!! Thanks for the inspiration - this is now on my too do list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Amanda, I also take part in the weekly challenge and just got started with my binder today! You actually found a very cute one there :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im featuring your binder on my blog tomorrow. Congrats!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10