Naughty or nice....

Hey all,

I'm ridiculously stoked about this project, completed in under an hour and if I say so, looks awesome!

I had the idea for this back at Christmas but never got round to it, and I thought it kinda fitted in well with Valentine's Day in a cheeky wink wink kinda way! ;)

Anyhoo, so simple and easy, you don't need any fancy tools, just grab
  • pillow cases
  • printer
  • few sheets of paper
  • fabric paint
  • paint brush
  • music, I was bopping in my seat to Katy Perry
First of I spent an age looking at different fonts, I'm a font addict, decide on a font for each word and then printed them on paper, make the word as big or small as you like.

Use white pillow cases if you can, the text on the paper shows through real well, centre the print out inside the pillow case and either pin it in place, or like me you can tuck it underneath your cutting board!

Once your happy with it, start painting! I wasn't worried about going over lines or anything, I just painted away!


You can see how well the print out shows through the white fabric


Follow whatever instructions come with the fabric paint to ensure it doesn't wash out, and your done!




 This is such a fab project if you don't have a cutting machine just print whatever words or image you want and start tracing with your paint brush, the possibilities are endless!








7 comments :

  1. Such a cute idea. I would hope I'd get the 'nice' pillow every night. You did an excellent job with the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute! I love the fonts you used on them too.
    I'm here from the Newbie party and am a fellow Newbie. :)

    Have a great day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love these! I found you via Debbiedoos Newbie party! Love your blog! I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea, and easy too I love it!
    I'm a font addict myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea, perfect for the bedroom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great post!!! I am your newest follower and hope that you will come be a follower at my blog!!! brooke
    brookedouglass@yahoo.com
    Girl Boy Girl Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10