Oh my goshness!!

Hi all,

The lovely Ashley from Blessings by Blog, has kindly awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award, yay!!. I feel so honoured especially as I have only been blogging for 3 weeks or so, it's made my day, thank you so much.
Along with this award comes a few jobs, which I shall get to now.
  1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great blogs.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 Things About Me

  1. I don't know why but I think I'm taller laying down than standing up, my feet just seem further away somehow!
  2. I have twin boys, Ahren and Ethan, the best little guys in the world.


3. I have a cinnamon problem, really I do, I could have it with anything!
4. I have an irrational dislike of Special Agent OSO, a special agent should at least know left from right, Special Agent makes me think of Booth or those guys from Criminal Minds, not a 'unique stuffed bear'
5. Until recently, I had my tongue pierced, silly teenage rebellion, although when bored I do miss it!
6. I can't pronounce the word 'BRUSSELS'.
7. I can't drink
wine, I can't even have one glass without turning into a giggling, tears streaming, belly hurting from laughing to much kinda girl!

The 15 blogs I'm passing this award on to are those which inspire me in someway and make me want to keep checking back to see whats new 

Be sure to check them out and see what is 'stylish' about them!

10 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, my first ever award! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, you made my day! I can't tell you thanks enough. Your boys are adorable. Almost as adorable as my boys ;-). Have fun with them. Mud will become your best friend but before you do anything grab the camera. I've got pictures of boys with slugs, knee deep in mud as well as wading in the toilet! It's never dull with little boys around! Thanks again! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award. It's always fun to be recognized. I've had fun looking around your blog. You have some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW wow thanks you so much Amanda it is so kind of you to nominate me. Your little boys are far too cute. i'd better get thinking of 7 things to write about myself !!:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Amanda! This award made my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! You are so sweet to think of me and award me :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for thinking of me! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10