Restyled wooden stool

I love my Draper! For a small gadget it works surprisingly well.

It's coming along nicely!
Using the sanding attachments I soon removed all the layers of paint. Whist sanding the stool down I uncovered a Makers Mark on the base, I have decided to not paint over this, makes it somewhat unique amongst all the flat packed furniture around, the rest will be painted in a sage green, looks nicer than it sounds! More pics soon.

Although still winter, since taking down the decorations the house is feeling very bare and I'm starting to think of ways to brighten the place up, more on this soon.

Before I get carried away with other projects I need to get back to the quilt which I'm making out of some of my boys baby outfits. It's something I have been working on for a while now, every time I work on it I'm reminded just how much my boys are growing, will let you know how this goes.

I'm also going to post some pic's of the candles Spencer has been making lately, they look amazing!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Amanda, I found your blog via the sweet comment you left on mine, thanks for that :) I have just read every one of your posts and got tears in my eyes reading about your precious boy and his birthmark! I am so glad that he is doing well, and what cuties both your boys are :)

    Welcome to the world of blogging, I will follow your projects with interest!

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10