Toddler Subwy Art

Hi all,

I seem to be somewhat behind on the Subway art postings, but having seen several different ones, all of which were amazing and lovely, I decided to try designing my own!

At the moment I'm having some crazy mummy love for my twin boys, everything they do is just too cute and everyday I seem to love them more, so it's only right that they are the subject of my first attempt.

And here it is....


I just tacked them on the wall to take the pic, once I get suitable frames they will go up in the boys room.

The words are either their names, name meanings or words which have been used to describe them........wonder if I will use the same words when they are 18 years old!


Comments

  1. Great blog!!! I'm a new follower from Whatever Goes Wednesday.

    Would love for you to visit sometime at...
    http://NauticalCottageBlog.com
    http://MgPhotoArt.blogspot.com

    Thanks & Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!