Toddler Blocks to LOVE Blocks!

Hi all,

If you have kids I'm sure you have more than enough of these kicking around the house!


This is only a sample of the 300 or so blocks my boys have, as they have sooo many I figured they won't miss 1,2 or 8 cubes!!

So I grabbed 8 cubes, mine were 3x3cm, and trimmed 3 sheets of scrap booking paper to size, I then glued the paper squares to the cubes, any pattern you like is fine.



Once all the cubes were covered and dry, I raided my stash for stickers and rub ons, in the end I settled on flowers, glittery hearts and enough letters to spell out LOVE twice on each set.

Once all stickers and rub ons were in place I gave each cube a few coats of varnish, and your done!

Cute valentine's cubes for my boys which cost nothing to make!



The boys love them, nice and glittery and they help me teach the boys about love, bonus!

If you try making some I'd love to see them!
I'm linking to


4 comments :

  1. These are soo cute! I LOVE them.. What a great way to reuse your old blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these are so cute! Thanks so much for coming and linking up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings!! Make sure to come by tomorrow for a giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I may have to do this! (Taking toys from a baby! :-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10