Valentines Decoration

Hi all,

The house looks so bare now all the Christmas decorations are down that I have started to put up a few Valentines day decorations, and when I saw the georgeous banners made by Kalleen over on at second street I knew just what to do to make by mantle that little bit nicer!

Nice, but a bit plain


With some pink card, printer, kindly shared banner, hot glue and twiggy decoration I got this.....

Perfect!

With a house full of boys and their toys, it's nice to have something a bit girly for a change. If you haven't already seen the banners on at second street head over now, so cute!


2 comments :

  1. I love what you did with them. Thanks for letting me know.
    -Kalleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart garland. I just started my own crocheted heart garland. I'll be posting a pic hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10