Weekly Challenges with A Bowl Full of Lemons



Hi all,
I'm really excited to share the news that Toni has announced the new weekly cleaning and organising challenges are due to start on Sunday the 30th January, hop over now if you want to join in!

Having completed most of the daily challenges, I would advise anyone looking for a bit of organising and cleaning help should join, I have even started organising my organising! 

 Crazy I know, but there is such a feeling of 'aahhhhh' when something is organised and clean, and it's so much easier to keep on top of with just a few tweaks to your routine, check out Toni's blog for some great tips!

Comments

  1. Yeah for organization! i joined too.. can't wait to see what Toni has in store for us in teh coming weeks! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just following you from 'A bowl full of lemons'. I'm going to join in the weekly challenges aswell and I would like to see what other people are doing to organise their homes. I would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
    It will be great if we all give each other encouragement.
    Thanks
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!