Hi,

Today I’m joining in with Hoooo Are You? Hosted by Leslie at Night Owl Crafting, what a fab idea to get to know other bloggers!

NightOwlCrafting
Here are the questions for the week;

Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
Kinda low, my medication at the moment has me having hot flushes all the time, this winter it was so bad I was outside in a skirt, vest and flip flops! It’s easier for the boys to wrap up warm than for me to cool down sometimes!

2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
There’s two; the down stairs loo, it’s for the boys and I just refuse to clean ‘their room’ (big boys I should add), and the little boys play room, it’s a war I shall never win!

3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
On please! Any chance to dance and sing, especially when the Hoover can drown out my singing!!

4. When do you take time to blog?
When the boys, life and broadband allow, I don’t have a schedule or anything.

5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
I have no idea, it probably looks like a lot more if someone was checking, I often go to a  blog to read / see something then get up to do something around the house but leave the blog page open, which can make it seem as though I just stay on one post for ages! Sorry if this mess’s up anyone’s analytics


14 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing! It's always fun to get to know other bloggers! I also leave up all kinds of pages... it's a terrible habit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm not the only one! I always leave pages up for ages, sometimes all day, whilst I go off to do something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm not the only one. I often leave pages up, sometimes all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! I hope you'll link up some of your crafty goodness tomorrow at A Crafty Soiree www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    I'm your newest follower.
    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally dance and clean.. is there any other way?

    ReplyDelete
  6. New GFC follower from Boost My Blog. Off to read more of your blog:)

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Messing up someone's analytics? You're probably the reason they smile all day then!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the Boost My Blog Friday and following you now :) It's nice to get to know you and I hope you'll choose to follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! Cute blog! New follower from Boost My Blog Friday! I love the Season art you did in the last post. Drop by and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley
    http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am off to check out Hoo Are you. I like your blog...and, I am a new follower. I am a fairly new blogger myself.

    -Missy-
    http://3beautifulkiddos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here from Finding Friends Friday, am now following - would love a follow back at Dropped Stitches.

    And I am known to dance with the vacuum cleaner on occassion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping over from Boost My Blog Friday. I'm a new follower here.

    Wakela's World

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog! Sounds like you have your hands full!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I am from My Boost Blog Hop and I am now following you I love getting to know other bloggers and I am going to be adding something like this to my blog this week so Please stop by and let me know what you think of it Please.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10