Homemade Candles

Hi all,

I thought I would share with you some candles made by my very talented Spencer, with my 'help' of course! He took up candle making about a year ago as a hobby.

This one is perfect for Valentine's Day.


This bowl did hold a shop brought candle, once it was done with Spencer made this lovely one for me, its got hearts around the outside and 3 cut out hearts on top with the wicks poking out, love it!!




We have a blue and white themed bathroom, original I know! Spencer made some lovely candles for when I manage to have a relaxing bath, which is actually pretty often, these are all wonderfully scented with relaxing fragrances.



I love the life preserve in the square candle!

He's been busy making some gorgeous Valentine's Themed candles, here's just a few.


These candle's are full of various sized pink and red hearts, so cute, but my favourites have to be these.


How sweet are these!

Spencer makes lovely candles for family and friends, I'll post more another time!

Does anyone else have a talented partner whose hobby they would like to share?

Linking to these fab parties

Katie's Nesting Spot

giveaways


8 comments :

  1. Lovely candles, he is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candles especially the Valentines one...so very special for you. Thanks for stopping by;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great candles!! I can't believe he makes them!

    I left you a little award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ all of those candles. Tell Spencer he did a great job and to please write a tutorial soon Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable for Valentines Day! I would love for you to link this post to my Fridays Unfolded tomorrow at http://stuff-and-nonsense.net

    Blessings,

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those are awesome candles. i want to learn how to make candles

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all terrific!I'm happily blog hopping today and so glad I found your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness and a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10