I would like to thank...

Hi all,

I'm a bit slow off the mark on this one, but with two sick kiddies my head has been all over the place,I actually started this post a week ago! I recently got a couple of blog awards (I'm blushing now ) and I need to spread the blog land love!

The very talented Tys over at H family Happenings awarded me The Versatile Blogger award, if you haven't already seen her blog go now, or when you finish reading this post!

image
As with everything there are rules;

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award

2. Answer 10 questions

3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy

4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

And the 10 questions are:
 
1. Why did you create your blog?
I watched a show called Home Made Home, and it made me determined to make my own gifts for Christmas, rather than shop brought ones, whilst looking for inspiration I discovered blogs, and thought 'I could do that!' or at least try! Seemed like a great way to get inspiration and ideas from like minded people.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
All kinds, but mostly craft and organising ones, sometimes I'll find a great foodie one and pop back once in a while.

3. Favorite brand of make-up?
I don't actually wear make up! Never have, not because I have amazingly flawless skin, it's just never appealed to me.

4. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't have one particular brand, more like favourite brand for particular items of clothing, but if you looked in my closet it's mostly items from Next.
5. Indispensable make-up product?
I shall have to go with chap stick, I have Cinnabon flavour at  the moment, yummy!
6. Favorite color?
Yellow

7. Favorite perfume?
Most things by Ralph Lauren or Anna Sui, if the bottle is blue I tend to like it!

8. Favorite movie?
Oh, this is hard, I don't really take much notice of films, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, I watch this and just know Christmas is round the corner!
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Um, I can say Alaska?! I know it's not a country but it's the one place I have always wanted to go to!
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I don't wear either so not a problem for me. I just cleanse, tone, moisturise and go!

The 7 blogs I'm passing this on to in no particular order:

As Our Time Goes By
Bit o' Fluff
Crafty Project Girl
Create Order
Katie's How To
Pinkapotamus
Young Nester

Hop over and check these fab blogs out.

And I also got a couple of 'Stylish Blogger' awards, one from the very talented Amie from Pinkapotamus and another from Lauren the talented lady behind The Knotty Boutique Co. 'oh my gosh, you really thought of me, thank you so very much' 



 
So before I pass around more awards, here's 7 more things about me

  1. I have broken both little toes about 6 times each, owwww!
  2. I find chopping mushrooms very therapeutic
  3. I hate flying and actually cried the first time I got on a plane, not helped by watching Air crash Investigations
  4. I waited for Spencer to go to work one day and painted the kitchen without him knowing
  5. When I was a girl I wanted to be an opera singer!! I can't sing for toffee
  6. I was tipsy when I met Spencer for the first time, so forgot his name and almost emailed a different guy for a date, oops!
  7. I just brought my first game of scrabble, yay

Now I need to pass the award onto 5 other fab bloggers,


If your still reading, grab a cup of coffee and have a look at the blogs mentioned above.

Comments

  1. Thanks so much Amanda. I'm glad you like my blog. Thanks again for all your comments too. I love all your buttons. They look really good. Have to put some more on my blog.
    Sam (An Organised Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my! Thank you so much! I am honored to be mentioned on your adorable blog!

    I am excited to be a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Amanda, this made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm speechless! This is my first ever blog award! Thank you so so much! Your blog has been such a joy to read, I loved your post with the boys on the end tables! When I was little my cousin would flip the coffee table over and twirl me around on it! Fun memories! Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this award, I love your blog and am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also wanted to be an opera singer when I was a little girl, I can't sing to save my life...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm blushing! Talented? Me!? Aw, thank you so much!

    Thanks for playing along... love reading the "get to know you" type questions! Fun!

    National Lampoons Christmas is awesome any time of the year! Grace? She's been dead for years! ;)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!