A week of two halves
First off, woohoo and oh my goshness, I have over 100 followers! Seriously, who’d have thunk it? Not me, I’m so chuffed that anyone, let alone over 100 amazingly talented, sweet bloggy peeps would be interested in anything I have to say! So a huge thanks you to every one of you, you really have made my day!
Secondly, I’m having a week from hell so I may just be rambling nonsense, I shall give you just a smidge of the poopiness that is my week:
· I lost my job
· Washing machine knackered
· Oven is also knackered
· I got paint all over kitchen floor
· Our telephone wires are messed up and need replacing
· The gas man said our boiler was not safe to use, and slapped a warning sticker on it!!
· Glued my leg to the newspaper
· Then glued myself to the sofa
· Ethan got a yellow pen and coloured in his face, a sofa, curtain, widow blinds and a wall
· Two projects I’ve been working on are funked up
· Our toaster caught fire
· All 3 tires on the boy’s buggy have blown!!
So that’s my week so far in a nutshell, hopefully from here things can only get better, can’t they??!
Anyone else having an iffy week?
At least I still have my darling boys to cheer me up!