Apples and Pears, not stairs!



We’ve had a beautiful day here on the coast, lovely and sunny; the boys even got to play in the garden! Still a little chilly, but Spring is definitely on her way, yes Spring is a she, as not many guys can get away with that much yellow!

Now that’s out the way I want to show you something inspired by the amazingly creative Amanda from Crafts by Amanda, This was one of her entries in Crafting with the Stars, where she was paired up with the oh so very talented Amy of Mod Podge Rocks fame.


French Wall Art by Crafts by Amanda
I first stumbled across Amanda’s amazing blog last year and this project just stuck with me in a ‘one day I really will do this’ kinda way!

And I did! Here's my 'attempt'


I probably wouldn’t have done it, or done it half as well as it turned out without Amanda’s very informative tutorial and ‘oh so kind of her to share’ templates!



If you haven’t already been by Amanda’s blog go now, it’s seriously full of amazing ideas and fantastic tutorials! And while you’re at it hop over to visit Amy at Mod Podge Rocks, for all things Mod Podgey!

Comments

  1. Your blog is so handy and informative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so handy and informative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! You did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cool! I might have to try it out, too:) Thanks for the lovely comment, and yes, I had a wonderful craft day with my family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!