Hoo Are You


Hi all,

Its time for another Hoo are you?

My answers to this weeks questions are below, I shall be linking up to come along and mingle with the Hoo are you - ers!


NightOwlCrafting
Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you make a budget and keep it or just fly by the seat of your pants?

We have a monthly budget, which we mostly stick to. We have a little overspill budget which we can use if necessary, but we are trying to do better.

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?

I don’t spring clean as such, just have moments throughout the year when I get the urge to get rid of things in the house, I do need to bring more structure to it though!

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?

We don’t have yard sales in the UK, which is a shame! I would just love to attend one!

4. What do you take when you have a headache?

I try not to take anything unless it’s really bad and then I might pop a paracetamol with a coffee.

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
My Spencer, my two wonderful boy and my crazy dysfunctional family.

 

7 comments :

  1. You should start a yard sale trend in the UK! :) And post pictures of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is paracetamol? I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is paracetamol? I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting me and my smelly post...:) have you ever tried excedrin for headaches? i get migraines and it's the only otc that works for me.

    blessings,

    alison
    stuff and nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pop a paracetamol with a coffee?! Doesn't that make you feel worse - the caffeine is something that brings on headaches!

    I don't spring clean at all. Just give the place a once over when it's needed!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do spring cleaning either. I keep up with things as I go along like you do, which makes much more sense!

    Thanks for joining in on Type A Thursday! I'm following your blog now too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having yard sales GIVES me a headache. LOL! I don't know what paracetamol is either, but have a lot on hand and go have a yard sale. You'd be a trend setter. :) Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10