Hoo Are You?

Once again it's that time of the week for some random questions from Leslie over at Night Owl Crafting, why not hop over and join in!


NightOwlCrafting
Here are this week's questions!

1. What are a couple of your favorite green foods?

I just lurve broccoli, green beans, peas, cucumber, lettuce and I’m going to add After Eight mints, they should be green! Oh and mint sauce, I have it with everything!

2. Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day?

Not really, my grandpa died on St. Patrick’s Day, so it wouldn’t feel right, to have the house decorated, but saying that my dad and nana both died either side of Christmas and I still decorate then, hmmmm! Maybe I should do something then!
 
3. Do you have Irish in you?

Heck yeah! I’m from good wholesome Brady and McNamara stock!

4. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

Back in the day, i.e. before kids, we celebrated St. Paddy’s day the only way we knew how, in the pub drinking Guinness and whisky until we had drunk enough to win the Guinness hat, worn with pride on the stagger home singing a merry ol’ tune, most likely a horrendous rendition of Danny Boy, Whisky in the Jar and for some unknown reason Delilah!

 Honestly, you haven’t lived until you have heard my drunken singing!

5. Use one word that represents each letter in the word LUCK in your life!

L – Life, so very precious
U – Ummm, I’m terribly indecisive so I say this ALOT
C – Coffee, I can’t get through the day without this stuff,
K – Kids, life is better now they are in it


I just have to share this, I have the French doors open, the boys are playing in the garden, it's not dark out and I can hear the birds singing!!! OMG - Spring is here!

Comments