Hoo Are You?

It’s that time of the week again! Linking up to Night Owl Crafting for this week’s Hoo Are You?


NightOwlCrafting
Here are this week's questions!

1. Have you ever had a professional massage before?

Nope, Spencer gives good massages though!

2. When drinking bottled water do you have a preference on which brand you drink?

I really don’t mind so long as it is still, fizzy water makes me feel ill!

3. What is your favorite kind of soup?

I lurve Heinz Tomato Soup, and the vegetable soup which Spencer makes, sooooo yummy!

4. Do you have a preference on which Kleenex brand you use?

Not particularly, but not a cheap brand, normally to rough and they just hurt my nose.

5. What is your favorite breakfast food?

I have too many favorites! Here’s a few
·        Cinnamon Waffles
·        Cinnamon toast
·        Cinnamon tortillas
·        Frosted Shredded Wheat
·        Co co pops
·        Cinnamon porridge
·        Fruit smoothie

Comments

  1. Mmm! Love the fruit smoothie thing especially in the morning.. great way to wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I see a cinnamon theme in your breakfasts...lol.. Cute post. I'm a new follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so surprised how many people have not had a professional massage! its a must for me!:)

    www.melissa-thatgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the fizzy water. yick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to do this... I may join in tomorrow to at least answer the questions you have for today. It seems like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the smoothie for breakfast! yum yum! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    I'm a new blogger too popping by for a view' Love the design of your site and this post was great fun.
    Perhaps you could have a nose at mine sometime?
    http://polythenepram.blogspot.com

    Evey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now cinnamon tortillas sounds heavenly...do you just put butter and cinnamon on it? Yum. Oh, and a fruit smoothie...that too is yummy and not just for breakfasts. Also, vegetable soups...I could eat that daily.


    It was a pleasure having you visit with me today at: Black Night Heron
    Your company is always a special treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sensing a cinnamon trend ;) I love it too! :)

    Saw your comment over at Ladybug blessings & thought I'd stop by :)

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. A love of cinnamon.... me too!!
    Loving your blog which I just found via BMB. I'm new to the blogging thing so if you get 5 minutes spare please take a look.....muminmeltdown.blogspot.com, still a work in progress but trying!
    Thanks T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!