Hoo Are You?

It’s that time of the week again for Hoo Are You? If you fancy joining in pop over to Night Owl Crafting and link up!



NightOwlCrafting
1. What is your favorite magazine?

It depends on my mood, at the moment I love Simply Homemade.

2. What color are your eyes?

Hazel, not brown, but hazel!

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?

I go whenever they send the letter telling me to go along for a visit.

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?

I use a cinnamon and apple spice candle, flowers when in season or sometimes a squeeze of fresh lemon mixed with water in a candle burner.

Mostly I just like to throw the windows open and let nature waft it’s way through my house, luckily I don’t live on a cow farm!

5. Do you have any pets?

Not any more, when growing up we always had a dog, and its weird being without one!


Comments

  1. So my cooking and my hand-poured candles do not make the house smell nice? I'm hurt young lady, hurt! :(

    Just kidding. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the awrd by the way crazy life right now just getting around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment about hazel eyes, mine are the same way, but everyone says they are something else, whether it be green, blue, or brown, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!