New blogs with Bloglovin

If you are looking for new blogs to read, and let’s be honest, who doesn’t love finding a new blog! Pop over to Bloglovin’, it’s a fantastic site where you can find and follow blogs.

The button at the top of this post should take you there!

 They are divided by category, such as craft, fashion, beauty, humour and so on, this lets you easily search different types, and they have a ‘Up and Coming’ section of different blogs you might want to check out!

This week alone I have found a whole bunch I just love, its well worth checking out!

Comments

  1. Hi found you via bmb, love your crafty blog (from one crafter to another lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check this out! Thanks for your comments-I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Hugs! P.S. have you made it over to my new location?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower through BMB look forward to reading more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, thanks so much for visiting with me and your sweet comment.
    I just discovered this site about one month ago. Yes, it is worth checking out...also found myself there:)
    Thanks for sharing and hope yo have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!