Shutter Love Tuesday


ShutterLoveTuesdaysI thought I would enter this photo into Shutter Love Tuesday over at The Trendy Treehouse, this weeks theme is emotion.


I should say I’m by no means a photographer, does it show, I just point press a button or 2, maybe twiddle a knob and click, what you see is what you get!

Any hoo, this picture is of my little Ethan, he’d been in intensive care for a month or so when this was taken, he was finally off all the machines and it’s the first time we saw him smile in over 2 months!

Happy at last
This photo signifies, for us at least, a real turning point, from this day we just knew we would be taking him home with us! 

And here he is now, such a cutiepie, and I have two of them, yay!




Comments

  1. That's wonderful! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures...what a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's adorable. I love the pictures! Enjoy them both, every moment, as the time flies like you will not believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/upliftingwordsonline/5527536485/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your story about Ethan ... I started to cry when you wrote that you "held his hand and said goodbye ... expecting never to see him again". Wow, I can't even begin to comprehend what an emotional journey that must have been. I'm so happy to have read that he's doing so well now!

    On another note ... thanks for stopping by OH SO Chichi and commenting on my Kitchen Command Center! :o)

    Jaime
    www.ohsochichi.blogspot.com
    www.theclayfamilyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You made it into our Shutter Love Winners Post! Come by to see where you are in the line up at www.thetrendytreehouse.blogspot.com
    Will post winners at 6 p.m.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!