I've been featured!

I’m not normally one to blow my own trumpet, but bloomin’ heck!

This week 4 amazing ladies included things I had ‘crafted’ in features!

The lovely Nicolette over at Momnivore's Dilemma featured my plant pot turned bathroom storage.

ABC and 123, a fantastic blog full of all things child education related, featured my edible monograms.

Michelle the fab hostess over at Someday Crafts, let me know that my plant pot turn bathroom storage was most viewed, wowzaaa!

And ohhhmiiigawd, Amanda from Craft Gossip, (hasn't she got the best name) has included my bean bags made from an old pair of jeans as part of Fun Family Game Projects, I'm so chuffed at this, I've been using Craft Gossip as a resource for months, everything on this site is amazing.

Thanks ladies, you've really made my week!

Go check out all these fantastic blogs, they are all full to the brim with inspiration!




2 comments :

  1. And all three deserved the spotlight! I thought I'd left a comment on the plant pot one, I saw it and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10