With a Cherry on Top!

Not sure how, but I’ve lost my pin cushion, yup, that tacky red tomato stuck chock a block full of pins has gone!


Lucky for me I saw a lovely pin cushion in a tea cup, over at Sugar Baby Boutique, following the tutorial, perhaps the easiest tutorial ever, I made my very own sugar bowl pin cushion!


As the sugar bowl is meant to be a cup cake, I decided to put a little cherry button on top!


Now all I need to do is buy more pins!


Linking to


A Little Tipsy
Sweet Peas and Bumblebees 
Someday Crafts


The Trendy Treehouse

Katie's Nesting Spot




HookingupwithHoH

Photobucket

7 comments :

  1. Super cute! What a great idea. I need one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some kind of adorable! Love the cherries on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!! I have the tomato cushion. And, an OLD rectangle cushion that I keep my favorite hat pins in!!

    Thanks tons for visiting me today! It is so helpful to find people who know what it is like! I am only 3 months into this, and I felt like I was sinking!!! Now, I feel like it is ok to do what I want, when I want. The sweet people I've met will stiill like me!!

    You are awesome!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cuter than my magnetic pin cushion! THanks for linking up with DIY under $5!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah!! this is soooo so cute. much more yummy looking then a tomato ;)

    Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! And just the excuse you need to buy more pins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still using the standard tomato...this is way cuter...

    Thanks for linking up at Creative Juice. Hope to see you back tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10