Back to hospital we go!

I’m in a funk!

Tomorrow we have to take Ethan to hospital to see his ENT consultant; we haven’t been back to the Evalina for a while and there’s mixed emotions at the thought of being back there.

Its where, as parents, we had extreme highs and lows; hoping going back doesn’t bring any of the lows.


Having looked at the progress Ethan has made, we are hoping they tell us they no longer need to see him!

Should be back over the weekend, with good news hopefully, fingers crossed!

Comments

  1. Good luck hun. It looks like he has made a fantastic recovery so fingers crossed x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossing my fingers and prayers for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Hope all turns out well. :) Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little guy! He looks like he is doing much better! Here's hoping you get great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep my fingers crossed for that precious boy Ethan ! As I can see he is a fighter, so I'm sure everything will be alright !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping all goes well for your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ethan looks adorable. Such wonderful progress indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!