Do you have a spare mo'?

Hello my lovely readers hope your all having a wonderful Thursday!

If you happen to have a spare mo’ could you be a darling poppet and vote for me as Best in Show over at Lamb Around!



I wouldn’t normally go for the unabashed sympathy vote but can you imagine my morning visit from the Health Visitor, she came to do the 2 year check up on the boys, trying to explain why I have silver children, whilst convincing her I’m a responsible parent! Lucky for me she has boys of her own and knows what they are like!

Comments

  1. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I voted for you on Lamb Around and have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know I would jump on over and vote for you but I already voted for ME!!! lol I do love ya though (silver children and all!).
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you--I hope you win because I LOVE YOUR CHAIR. !!! I love it so much that I'm buying some Marimekko napkins and outdoor Modge Podge to decoupage our worn out patio table. Wish me luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!