Have you seen Sprockets!?


I saw my first sprocket (that sounds so rude) over at Cluck. Cluck. Sew.


Allison has provided a great tutorial with a printable template, yay, which makes it super easy to knock together your very own sprockets.

I made these two in next to no time, the hardest and most time consuming part was deciding on which fabrics to use!

I did change one thing, instead of a button, which I just know my boys would try to eat it; I sewed a little fabric heart in the centre of each one.


The kids love them; they seem great for throwing, sitting / sleeping on and carrying to random places in the house

I will definitely be making more.


Linking to some of these fab blogs


Sew Many Ways, Sundae Scoop, Sisters of the Wild West, Under the Table and Dreaming

Comments

  1. Those are really cute, thanks for sharing. I just made a reading nook for my daughter and that would look !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!