Make your own customised ribbon!

Here are 3 quick and super easy ways to make your own customised ribbon! 

Just think how nice it would be to really customise the ribbon to the recipient/ gift / season / occasion and at a fraction of the cost some ribbons cost!

Stamped Ribbon

You will need

Cotton twill tape
Various stamps
Ink pads


Simply stamp the image on to the tape in your chosen colour ink, repeat as necessary!



So many possibilities! 




Heat Embossed Ribbon

You will need

Cotton twill tape
Various stamps
Pigment ink pad
Heat embossing powder
Heat gun


Stamp the image on to the tape, sprinkle over the powder, shake off the excess and return it to the pot, use heat gun to set the powder.


Pro marker Ribbon

You will need

Cotton twill tape
Various stamps
Ink pad
Selection of Pro markers


Stamp the image on to the tape, colour it in using Pro markers.

You could also add some embellishments to jazz them up even more!


Linking to some of these amazing blogs


At the Picket Fence, Thirty Handmade Days

Tickled Pink at 504 Main
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

2 comments :

  1. This looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I am pretty confident that I will never make my own ribbon, but I am so impressed that you can! I guess I just assumed you sort of had to be a factory to make stuff like ribbon. So happy to even know that this is possible. Thanks for sharing Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10