My mum will be so proud!

Omigawd omigawd omigawd!

I’m so excited I could pee my pants, I won’t, but I could, because tomorrow, Saturday, I’m a guest blogger!

The lovely Lee Ann the hostess over at ‘Life of Rylie & Bryce too’ has invited me to post a tutorial (it’s one of my favourites so far) for the Saturday Play date, pop over say hi when you have a mo!


Not sure if I’ll be posting over the weekend, 4 day weekend for hubby, woohoo I get to sleep in, saying that tomorrow I'm hoping to go to my first antiques fair so I maybe back with amazing finds or sulking at finding nothing!


Whatever you get up to, enjoy the long weekend!

2 comments :

  1. And a happy long weekend to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming over to play! ;-) I LOVED your post...it was such a neat idea! I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10