Our Summer Activities


As yesterday was officially the first day of summer I decided to jot down some ideas for activities we can do both indoors and outdoors, and some days out for when the hubster is off work.

I'm really good at writing lists, but even better at losing them! So I decided to make these a little harder to lose.


Using scrapbook paper and spray glue I covered a bingo clipboard, trimming off any excess paper.


I couldn't remove the clipy part, so was unable to cover the entire board, but a sticker, paper flowers and a few blobs of hot glue soon had everything covered.


I typed up and printed my 3 lists, leaving a space at the bottom of each one for additional ideas.


To help keep an eye as to what day it is and when we have things planned I attached a small calendar to the lower section of the clip board using some hot glue and a clip, I also added a cute pink brad.


So now we have no excuse not to have some kind of activity each day, the clipboard doesn't take up to much room but is just the right size not to be ignored!


I’m going to knock together some work sheets for the boys to work on whilst doing some of their activities, nothing to stressful, I will post these once complete.


Linking to


The 36th Avenue, Fireflies & Jellybeans

6 comments :

  1. This is great! I made a summer list but mine is not nearly as pretty as yours. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea. I'm just about to do up my summer list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Hey, quite a few people liked your decision dice! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great,
    I always have plans to be so organized, yet fail to follow through! I'll have to try this.
    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to come visit and follow me back!
    xoxo
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea! I love the size and shape of that bingo clipboard... will have to keep an eye out for one of those. Adding the little calender is such a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10