Features!

Blinking heck! I’ve had some crazy features this week!

My lantern, totally inspired ‘You had me at bonjour’, was featured at the following blogs




My Girlish Whims




Truly Lovely


Featured at Truly Lovely




And my air mail pillow, totally inspired by my ma and pa, was featured at the following blogs


A Creative Princess




Freckled Laundry

freckled laundry


Spunky Junky




Homework
homework


Cherished Treasures

Cherished Treasures”=

To Sew With Love






I'm blushing, seriously, like anyone thinks my stuff is worthy of a feature! But to have 8 talented ladies feature my stuff is a real honour, so, thanks ever so much, I really appreciate each one!

If you haven’t already checked out these blogs, pop over now and say hi!


And to top off a great week, I now have my very own craft desk, admittedly I have to share the boys playroom, but I finally have somewhere to stash everything and do some craftiness, so you can look forward to a whole bunch of craft organisation ideas!


Have a wonderful week!

Comments