Print your own magnets!

I don’t know if I’m the last one to join the bandwagon, like I was with spray paint, but oh my giddy aunt, I’ve just discovered……

PRINTABLE MAGNECTIC PAPER!!!


Ya! Paper, that’s both magnetic and printable,

Honestly, it’s like one day sliced bread the next day this, what will they come up with next?!
I got a couple of packets, there are 2 A4 pages in each one, and each packet cost 99p!
I knew straight away what I wanted to do with them, fridge magnets for the boys, might seem a little lame, but if I stand on another one of these blinking things


I will cry like a little girl, again!

Making these was super duper easy, opened up a word document, and I simply filled it with the alphabet and numbers 1 to 15, each in its own little square, and then printed 2 copies, one in black the other in blue; I can add more letters and numbers as we need them.


The boys are in that stage where they have to be in the kitchen with me or daddy, so I wanted a few items from which they can actually learn from, so I have a bunch of colours, shapes and words we want them to use now to make life for us and them easier, oh I do make me laugh sometimes, life easier with 2 26 months old boys, as if!


Once I had printed out everything I wanted, I had to cut them out and whacked them on the fridge; I also put some on the dishwasher, their latest fascination.



I’m amazed by the quality of these papers, I had to give each sheet a little help in going through the printer, they dried instantly which means no smudges and they cut beautifully.




Comments

  1. What a fun idea! I totally get the stepping on them thing...my youngest thinks it's funny to walk by and knock off as many magnets as he can with one big sweep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda-

    Only 99 cents! Where did you get that paper???

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting some of this for ages but just could not justify the price and then I found some 2 weeks ago that was only $5 for 5 sheets.
    I have so many plans for it and thanks to you, I now have another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I can see these being a ton of fun for kids...and definitely helpful with learning. Thank you so much for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party, and also for linking back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!