A shameless plea

I know you’re all ridiculously busy, with kids, work, crafting and just being your wonderful selves, but if at all possible could you please spare me a minute or so of your precious time and pop over to ‘To Sew With Love’.


My air mail pillow is in the running for TSWL finest July week 2 vote, so if you can spare a minute to vote for me please do, there are a bunch of other projects to vote for which are also fantastic, so I need all the help I can get!

This link will take you to the voting page, thank you!

Hope your all having a great week so far.

5 comments :

  1. I voted for you... I love this pillow and I really hope you win. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just been over and voted for you lovi. Good luck Tina x
    www.scratchycatcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you. I really do love that pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also loving this pillow so that's another vote ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've voted and shared on facebook for all my friends to check it out and vote.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10