Despair or Euphoria?!


Gah! Not sure which one I should be feeling most.

It’s Monday, how does it come round so fast?

I’m still kinda tired, blurry eyed and suffering from lack of Monday morning coffee, only had 1 cup!

So I daintily plonk my PJ clad bum on the sofa, I’ve already got laundry and dishwasher going, cleaned up a little and got the boys fed and watered, so I figure I deserve a cuppa and a minute or two to see what you gal’s are up to.

As bum connects with my big snugly blanky that lives on the sofa I feel wetness beneath me.

‘Oh my gowd, I’m old before my time and just pee whenever, I didn’t even laugh or sneeze’

I’m about to crumple to the floor in a heap of tears and then notice Ahren has no nappy on, he points to his willy and proudly says

‘Look! I’ve done a wee-wee’

Ahhh, so umm that’s what I sat in, nice!

I swear it’s like having a puppy!

My week can only get better right?!

3 comments :

  1. That is a funny story!! My son just recently potty trained (earlier this summer), and we had a few wee wees on the floor (thankfully not the couch!). Your post title is very apt-- I'd say despair AND euphoria. Hope your week gets better and the potty training goes quickly and smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That's not an unusual occurrence around here either! :-) At least your Monday started with a funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! Your mornings sound a LOT like mine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10