I'm back!


Thank you so much for all the well wishes, they must have worked!

I must say, yesterday was such a scary and emotional day, a routine trip to the doctors ended up with me hooked up to machines, having x-rays, and a bunch of other tests, which all thankfully came back okay!

Turns out I had all the symptoms of a clot on my lungs but no clot; I have damaged the joints in my right arm and the muscles’ in my arm and chest.
I was sent home with a heap load of pills, strict instructions not to lift anything, a bruised wrist from all the needles and tons of sticky patches from the wires!

 Oh, and to ‘take it easy’ they don’t know me at all!

The kiddos are staying with nanny and grandpa for a few days whilst I recuperate, we are so lucky to have them to help out. Hubby is taking real good care of me, its things like this which make you realise just how important life and the people in it are.

Well I’m off to see what you guys have been up to!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad to hear you are ok!!! I just recently discovered your blog and I love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care & I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuck! sounds so scary. glad you are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, so glad you are on the road to recovery and that you will have a chance to do so with the help of your family. Nanny and Grandpas are wonderful! Best wishes for your wellness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad things turned out okay and that the grandparents are able to watch your mischievous munchkins while you recover. Sending hugs and enjoy having hubby take care of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damage to your joints? Probably from all that blogging! haha. Kinda of nice to have the hubby be all concerned & pamper you- even it is because of crappy circumstances. Glad you are in better conditions than thought though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!