Utensils Tray Revamp!


Now that my sewing machine is being a complete and total arse, see here, I'm back to sorting out my craft desk.

A few weeks ago I was sorting through the kitchen drawers and managed to reshuffle everything so that I had a spare utensils tray, which naturally I kept!

After a clean up I measured the sections and cut some scrapbook paper to size, I used papers from the Cosmo Cricket ~ Material Girl range, perfect as they are sewing based!


I slotted the papers into their appropriate section, luckily they were such a snug fit I was able to slot them in place without using glue!



Once the papers were in, I sorted out my stash of mini buttons into colour and type,
 then my collection of teeny tiny brads, shaped brads and card candy into these gorgeously cute hexagonal jars I nabbed from the hubster.


Now I have some fab new storage, which cost me nothing, which is good, because I've found that its very easy to spend all your crafty budget on craft storage ~ not good!

Comments

  1. What a great idea! I'm always on the lookout for inexpensive organizational tools. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute idea. I love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wicker one that I'm not using...might be a great idea to hang it and put more of my "stuff" in it...great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is soooo fun!! I LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!