The Scribbles on the Wall and Purse Frames

My kids are trying to drive me mad!

Next time you think your darling little kiddies are sleeping in to give you an easier morning, be afraid, be very afraid!

The other morning my kiddies were being unusually quiet, which I stupidly mistook as them being nice as I had been up late the previous night reading blogs  doing house work. But noooooooooooooooooooooooo.

This is what I found when I went to check on the little buggers, rascals, them.


I have nothing else to say about this, I’m just too too sad, I don’t even know where they got the pens from. Sob, sob and more sob.

Anyhoo, moving on from the distressing hoo-hah that is the bedroom wall, I made a purse!!

With a purse frame!

Woohoo!


It’s actually taken me ages to do this, over the past few months I’ve tried different tutorials and just couldn’t get it to work, but by Jove I’ve only gone and blinking well dud it! And you know, the less technical I was about it the better the outcome, go figure!


I’m going to try a few more; I must have at least 20 odd different purse frames, so I have plenty to practice on. Anyone else had problems with purse frames?  

I just have to share these pics, the one on the left is from January 2010, the one on the right is from today, I know they need hair cuts, but aren't they just the cutest little tike's!




Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm surprised today's picture wasn't taken in a timeout chair. ;)

    Love the purse! I've never made one that style, but have read quite a few people saying that they can be difficult to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could try and remove it with hair spray. It is suppose to take ink off of things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sad for your walls :( but the purse is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nooooo....poor walls, what a shocker!
    cute photos at the end though...very forgivable little faces.
    love the purse :o)
    could i ask what editing thingy-bob you use for your photo's? they look great
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  5. do they have mr. clean magic erasers over there? they work wonders.... my Bear did that once when he was 16 months old. mean momma that i am, i made him help clean it off. i think their hair looks cute! ((very justin beiber-ish)... if you look at some of my pics, you'll see how long Bear's hair is. it goes to his shoulder blades. he doesn't want it cut, so we just let it grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids are all grown now, but I remember times like this! One time it involved toothpaste instead of ink. What a mess!

    I loved your polka-dot purses. I've never been brave enough to give it a try, but love how yours turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!