Freebie Inspirational Printable {hopefully}


Following my post the other day on not giving up on things, I remembered this quote from Ernest Hemingway. It seems totally apt for what I was trying to say.

I decided I wanted to share it with you gal's so I made it all pretty and spent a wee while figuring out how to share it as a pdf. 

I think I did it! 

I will admit that it took a few attempts and I now have a headache, but I don't care!

I did it (I hope)!

If you want one for yourself, just click on the colour you like blue, green or pink, and you should be taken to scribd, where you can download.







If it doesn't work, sorry! 
Let me know and I will try to fix it. 

If it does work {fingers crossed} and you want to know how to do, let me know and I shall do a quick 'how to'.

Oh, and do you see my snazzy new buttons at the top? 
Finally I linked my twitter here, I still haven't used it, but I linked it!



Photobucket

Linking to





Northern CottageHome workMaking the World Cuter, French Country Cottage More the Merrier Monday Craft o Maniac Monday Organising Mission Monday Pinkapotamus Beneath the Rowan TreeHome Stories of A-Z, Todays Creative BlogShow & Tell, Power of Paint PartySomeday CraftsHouse of HepworthsThe Shabby Chic CottageBeyond the Picket FenceThe 36th AvenueFireflies & Jellybeans504 Main30 Handmade DaysFunky Junk InteriorsUnder the Table and DreamingSundae ScoopCraft O ManiacABC & 123Beneath the Rowan Tree, A Round Tuit, Serenity NowFreckled Laundry, Homemaker in HeelsSpunky JunkyFunky Junk InteriorsJ & M's Eye Candy, Organize with SandyThe Creative ItchRook no.17,  Creative SparkGingersnapsBlissful & Domestic,Keeping it SimpleCraft Junkie TooSimply DesigningMaking Lemonade, Truly Lovely BlogChic on a Shoestring Decorating, Cherished BlissYour Whims Wednesday, Lil' LunaCrafty ConfessionsSugar Bee CraftsSew WoodsyWicked Awesome WednesdayHome for the HolidaysMy Repurposed  Life



6 comments :

  1. That is a wonderful quote-- I'm not familiar with it. You did a great job. Tried to print it, even though we only have B & W, but I'll try again in the am (in bed now). Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote from Hemingway. I will try that. Thank you.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great quote,thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really an inspiring quote--words to live by. I wish I knew more about how to do these! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quote! Good for you on doing your first freebie print! You did a great job :) I came over from the Look What I Made! party.

    I also just posted my first freebie print. If you have time, stop by my blog and take a look. http://www.nettiesexpressions.com/2012/01/14/free-always-be-thankful-printable/

    I just started following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10