Bedtime Shenanigans!

We recently transferred our boys from cots to big boy beds; we were kinda apprehensive over whether they would adjust to it well.

Well, they love it.

Bedtimes are now so funny!

We pretend they are going to stay in bed and sleep.

But we know, they will have duvets on the floor, hide under their mattresses, have toys all over the floor and jump around like headless chickens.

When they are tired, they climb into their beds with a book each and fall asleep.
While they are sleeping they get into some funny ol’ positions!


Ahren, half on the floor half on the bed


Ahren, sleeping on the floor not his bed!


Ahren, just chillin'


Ethan, sleeping next to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


Ethan, sleeping with his wellie boot on!


Ahren, half on the floor half on the bed!


Ethan, sleeping with his festive headband!


Ethan, sleeping on the floor!


Ethan, sleeping with his head on the floor!



We do put the boys back into their beds and tuck them back in and they get a good nights sleep.

Here's a pic of my boys having a cuddle, so flippin' cute!





Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sweet! I always love how cute kids are when they sleep, I sneak a peak at mine all the time :)
    Love the name of your blog, I'm a city girl turned suburbanite :)
    Following from the LF hop, hope you'll stop by.
    ~Kelly
    http://www.savvysuburban.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable, Amanda! I kind of remember those early days of regular beds for my kiddos, who are now pushing 40 & dealing with those bedtime issues with their own little one!

    Thanks so much for popping by my blog & leaving a sweet comment!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the Linky Follower Party Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! So nice to be able to follow you on the new Linky tool. Stop by and follow back so we can stay connected. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute!! Love the posts title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!! how fun.

    Hey Its Cheri from Its so very Cheri. I am following you and if you haven't made your way over to check out www.ItsSoVeryCheri.com please do and follow me back. I also have another post on my site for a give-a-way each week for those who follow me on the new Linky Follower tool.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those boys are absolutely adorable and this has to be one of the most hilarious posts I've read in a long time! I had to send it to my niece who has two boys - a 2 1/2 year old and a six month old. She's sleep deprived as well, and I wanted her to know she isn't the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! They're too cute! I found you on the linky blog hop and I'm your newest follower. I hope you can drop by Moose Mouse Creations and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!