Google Friend Connect Alternative!

You guys seen / heard about the new Linky Followers tool?

Got to say, I love what I’ve seen so far, it’s new so there maybe some teething issues but it looks pretty nifty.

I was wondering what to do when GFC parts ways with non Blogger blogs.

I just don’t get on with the ‘new’ dashboard,

I’m not keen on Facebook,

Still a little ‘hmm’ about Twitter {I have at least sent 1 tweet!},

Google+ just baffles me,

So hurrah for Linky Followers!

I’ve added a follow me widget thing on the side bar, join up and lets all be linky buddies!

Have you got another way to follow your favourite blogs, please share!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. well I am your newest follower from you goggled friend... I think they call it your newest fan. I do not get any of the social media friends stuff..how can anyone keep track?! Pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped by from At The Picket Fence. Just "followed" you via Linky Followers and hope you'll pop over to Cottage and Creek and follow back. I'm hosting my first ever Choose Joy Giveaway and invite you to enter too! Have a nice rest of the weekend :)
    Lynn
    Email: Lynn@nsytes.com
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groan-- more tech stuff for me to not understand!! I can barely keep up with my blog and replying to comments and e-mails!! 9And I'm a small blog). My husband keeps encouraging me to get a smartphone and I keep resisting. Whatever happened to Simplify??!! Now I'll have to go check out this linky follower thingy so at least I understand what it is. Hope you're having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! Just wanted to let you know I featured your sweet Bags O love @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-hippo-party-66.html
    Hope you stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great thanks for this alternative, I have got this one now for my blog I hope you follow my blog on linky followers.... tooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!