Pouch Round Up

Last weekend the boys spent a few nights with nannie and duppa, which gave me a few evenings to get all my sewing gear out and tackle the ever growing mound of scrap fabric I have.



I made a bunch of yo~yos, with a button in the centre of each one; eventually I’m going to make them into a garland for my niece. 




I used scrap fabric and unfinished projects which I had no intention of finishing to make some zipper pouches.













Now I just need to figure out what to do with them all, and what I can make instead of pouches, I’m in a sewing rut!



Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Oh Amanda, I love the yo-yos! I could just see them strung together for a garland. The fabric is so cheerful!

    You sure were busy making pouches! Wow...super job on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the yo-yos too! that color combo is one of my faves!! that elephant pouch is darling too! you were a busy girl!

    and i have to say, "nannie and duppa" those are the cutest names for grandparents ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pouches! I found your blog through the Linky Followers Blog Hop. I'm following you now and I hope you will come visit my blog at http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com/

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. I need to make some. :) I get stuck in ruts too sewing the same thing.

    Love the strawberry material!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, if you don't have an etsy shop, you need to get yourself one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!

09 10