Search Keywords!

Oh my goodness!

I don’t regularly check my blog stats, but the other night I decided to just have a peek.

What I saw almost had me walking up the South Downs to sing in true Julie Andrews style whilst twirling around in a floaty skirt I’d just sewn.

It was -11 outside, so I had to be content with just doing a little ‘hurrah’ jig where I sat.

The reason for all my excitement

Not crazy visitor numbers

But a few little words in ‘Search Keywords’

Wait for it, and please don’t snicker or laugh out loud, but people have found their to my blog with the words

{Great sewing blogs}


Now I know for certain that there are some truly, amazing, crazy talented sewing bloggers out there, whom I can’t even begin to compare myself with, but by golly gosh I’m pleased as punch!

I shan’t even entertain the thought that it’s a mistake or anything else sinister, Mr Google really does think I’m great!

But, that’s not all, oh nope!

Several peeps have found their way to my blog by typing in the following



Seems as though my harmless yet eventful shenanigans could be helping others.

Just to go all totally British, but how bloody marvellous!

Not only do people think I’m a great sewer but I’m a dishwasher engineer too, hurrah!

Have you had any ‘odd’ {Search Keyword} results, do share with us all in the comments!




Photobucket

Comments

  1. LOL! LOVE it! You do have a great sewing blog! ;) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I am now following back via LF.

    -Evey
    http://sweetsongbirdofmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dishwasher Engineer???
    Judging by the sheer number of pieces it ended up in, my dear, I'd say "Dishwasher Anti-Engineer!" :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am happy to be your newest lf follower. I am coming over from the linky followers blog hop. If you would like to follow back, I can be found at http://www.measuredbytheheart.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a multi talented blogger you are!
    just checked mine and found that someone found me with "sew pussy"....a little scared!
    have a lovely day
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for you! what a range of talents you have!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank's for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate each one!